Monday, June 18, 2007

Searchers 2.0 website (beta)



I've been code consumed the last couple of days trying to pull together this site for Alex Cox's movie, Searchers 2.0, which Jon produced. I would like to get the video on a streaming server, but it seems to be too pricey, so I'm using a progressive download. Let me know if it chokes up when you look at it. Alex is on a dial up connection, so he's probably still waiting for the loading screen to finish up!

If you click on the video, the guy in the backseat, Ed Pansullo, reminds me of Quasi. This site is fancier than what I usually do, whew.

5 comments:

Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sally said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda Davick said...

Sweet. Yes, the license plates are very nice. Did you do the titles for this movie? There is too much to comment on. It made me remember the first time I saw Airplane. Yes, the guy in the back seat is very Quasi-like! And Jon is very cute. And...that woman in the film seems pretty great. The game is lots of fun, even tho I failed twice. Very smooth. Who wrote the copy? What does Alex think? Why are so many obnoxious people named Fritz? A+.

Anonymous said...

Sick!
(when the kids in my multimedia class said this, you knew you had done something really great.)

Sally said...

Thanks for your nice comments, and for checking it out. I'm still trying to fix a few things, but it's just about done. I didn't do the titles for the movie, Linda. Jon wrote most of the copy, but I did some of the captions. Alex wrote the game questions. I couldn't possibly pass it. He's on a dial up in Oregon, so until he passes through some wi-fi area, he won't be able to see it. Funny about the Fritzes of the world.