Thursday, April 24, 2008

Drag this now



This isn't a contest so don't start drooling for chocolate. But after fussing over php code for the last day I believe I've made an app here that allows you to send the drag and drop you've made to someone else as a postcard.

Let's see if it works.

post script- Look what I found on the server just now, Friday night. The one I got as a postcard from Rich was titled "She obviously has a teenage crush". Something about her reminds me so much of my sister.



If yours isn't here it either didn't go through or you did it after I crafted this slider.

9 comments:

Linda Davick said...

Oh you know I love the sick green of this face. OK, I just sent you a card. Then I sent 3 more all at once. You were one of those 3 also. It worked GREAT on my end. Did it come out over there on your end?

Sally said...

I got your cards, Linda. I'm still choking from laughing so hard. I agree, this is closer to a sick green color than somebody's outfit.

Mars Tokyo said...

What fun! I sent a bunch of them out! Oooh and I got your cool print in the mail the other day. Thanks so much!
mars

Namowal (Jennifer Bourne) said...

I love these toys. (Way better than the Colorforms and Whooly Willies I grew up with!)
Hope your card came through :)

Linda Davick said...

The little show is marvelous. MARVREELOOSE!

Anonymous said...

So incredible how they have different personalities! And there's even a Picasso in there. Inspiring!

Anonymous said...

Stray G: I know. The thing I thought was so amazing about seeing the little show is that when I was putting my face together, I really couldn't imagine anyone doing it any differently. It's simply shocking to see that not everybody thinks exactly the same way I do. (fun, too.) Even tho we all KNOW the world would be a MUCH better place if everyone DID think exactly the same way i do.

Sally said...

First one is by everybody's pal Jesse, and the second one, very cool, is by the unknown artist.

Mars Tokyo said...

I confess, I did the *Wow* one.