Saturday, August 01, 2009

Thanks!




Thanks all around. Kevin Stafford won the Ultimate Rachel Alexandra Fan Contest and will get all the goodies tomorrow at Monmouth Park. If you get TVG you'll see him walking with his new favorite horse. I know many of you voted, and that was so nice of you.

And I started this twitter drawing chain and wonder where it's going, and what's the protocol. We had Linda Davick, (ldavick), Namowal (othernamowal), RussellSteeleOH, wegwag (Marti Mcginess), tinyowls, and tasha26 all drawing.

If you choose to start a chain or continue one, be sure to add the @biz in the box at the bottom, otherwise the others may never see it or know anything was drawn. It seems to spiral out.

All were based on one lumpy drawing at the start. It's fun to run the playback over at twitter and see what was changed. I don't even know how tasha26 ran into the picture or who tasha26 is, but a nice contribution.

Have a good Saturday. I'm reading an excellent mystery, "Don't Look Back" by Karin Fossum, a Norwegian writer I found by accident in the library.

4 comments:

stray said...

This chain is fun. I am emailing twitter to try to get word on what my user name and password were. I signed up once to see a friend and never returned....

Linda Davick said...

You know, I never thought about the drawing branching off like that and spawning multiple "stories." So interesting the different ways it ended up.

Can we watch Kevin online anywhere--bet I'm too late!

Sally said...

Linda, if you get tvg on tv I think he's being interviewed, but we don't have tv here. Stray, must join the chain!

Namowal (Jennifer Bourne) said...

I'd be happy to contribute to one of these "branches" Linda speaks of...

p.s. the pictures are all wonderful. I had a few problems adding my contribution but I think I figured it out...